REGULATIONS REFERRING TO SERVICES
Rendered by Snazzyjobs.com
Service provider Snazzyjobs Limited, Unit L, Naas Town Centre, Sallins Road, Naas, Co.Kildare, Ireland. Reg No: 9648661Q.
User a natural person who uses services rendered by the Service provider
Services services rendered by the Service provider to the User basing on the present Regulations. The Services are listed and described in detail in individual links presented at the Service provider's web sites.
Snazzyjobs.com service Internet service rendered by the Service provider, and available at www.snazzyjobs.com through which the Service provider renders the Services.
Use of Snazzyjobs.com service means logging in the service to present information about you to an employer and to submit an application (feedback) in reply to offers presented in our Internet service.
CV includes all the documents presented in our service containing any information about you to be used for recruitment purposes. Snazzyjobs.com complies with the data protection legislation. This regulates the use of information relating to you and protects and respects the rights of your personal information and how it is processed.
Electronic address an IT system indication enabling communications with electronic communications means, particularly e-mail.
Commercial information any piece of information intended directly or indirectly to promote goods, services or businessman's image, excluding information enabling communications with a specified person by using electronic communications means and information about goods and services that are not intended to achieve a commercial effect desired by the subject that orders its propagation, in particular without remuneration or other benefits from manufacturers, sellers and service providers.
Teleinformation system - a set of co-operating information devices and software ensuring processing and saving as well as transmitting and collecting data within telecommunications networks by means of a terminal appropriate for the kind of the given network within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law.
Providing services by electronic means performance of service which comprises transmitting and collecting data by means of teleinformation systems, at the individual request of a service recipient, without the parties being simultaneously present, while the data are transmitted through public networks within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law.
Electronic communication means technical solutions, including teleinformation devices and co-operating software tools enabling individual communications over distance by using data transmission between telecommunication systems, especially e-mail.
Regulations the present Regulations
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The present Regulations can be found on the service provider's web site and is available to the User free of cost, so that before concluding the Contract for the provision of services, the User has an opportunity to read it. The use of services by the User means that the User reads and accepts the provisions of these Regulations.
- The service provider renders services electronically in compliance with the Regulations.
- The User may be an adult person only.
- To use the service it is necessary to make connection to Internet and use the following web browsers: Firefox 1.5 and above or Internet Explorer 6.0 and above. It is also necessary to switch Cookies on.
- By using Snazzyjobs.com and posting your personal information please note that Snazzyjobs.com have no control over a third party who may wish to obtain your contact information. .
- We do not disclose to third parties your personal information or access history.
- We may disclose your information if we are legally required by the government or regulatory authority and only if it is absolutely necessary in order to conform to legal processes.
- Your personal information may be used by Snazzyjobs.com in order to send you emails regarding updates about the site and its services that may be of interest to you.
- You have the right to make your CV unsearchable at anytime. This means that potential employers will not be able to view your information. However, you still have the right to keep your CV stored in our database and you can apply directly to their job adverts.
- We limit access to our searchable CV database only to employers who have paid for this access.
- We are not responsible for the use made of the CVs by a third party who accesses such CVs while they are in our searchable database.
- You may remove your CV at anytime.
- If you have appointed a referee on your CV it is your responsibility to inform that person of this and to obtain their consent for them to be contacted by a potential employer that may be interested in your CV.
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
3. SERVICE USE PROCEDURE
The User can make use of our service in two ways- by:
- replying to a job offer presented on our web site by sending CV, a letter of motivation, photos and other additional documents;
- Logging in to the service and placing his/her CV to be viewed by potential employers. Logging in is carried out by filling a form placed on our web site and/or sending CV, letter of motivation and additional documents.
3. By using one of options presented
above, the User entrusts Snazzyjobs.com with his/her data that will
be used under conditions specified below.
By placing his/her CV or reply to a job offer in the Snazzyjobs.com you allow an involved employer to make contact with you.
4. LOGGING IN
- The provision of services by the service provider begins from proper filling by the User of a registration form placed on the service provider's web sites or a reply to an offer placed in the Snazzyjobs.com service
- By sending the registration
form the User declares that:
a. the submitted User's data are true and do not infringe any rights of third parties,
b. he/she has read the Regulations and undertakes to obey them.
- After sending the registration form properly filled by the User, the service provider shall create the special User account in the Snazzyjobs.com service.
- The service provider will not create an account of the name specified by the User if such a name has been registered in the Snazzyjobs.com service by other user, or it is in conflict with the law or violates the personal goods of third parties or interest of the service provider.
- The User is responsible for making his/her service access password unavailable, and when such password is used by an unauthorized, Snazzyjobs.com bears no responsibility, even if an unauthorized person uses the account without the User's consent. It is forbidden to use accounts of other Users.
- It is unacceptable for the same User to have several accounts in the Snazzyjobs.com service.
- This site is not intended for persons under the age of 18 years and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18.
6. CONDITIONS FOR SERVICE RENDERING BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER
- The service provider declares that the services will be provided in the way which makes impossible for unauthorized persons to gain access to the service contents. As rendering services through the Internet involves a risk, Snazzyjobs.com takes no responsibility for possible illegal obtaining of the User data by an unauthorized person.
- The service provider renders the services to the User within 24 hours since the account is registered. If the account is created on a holiday day, then the services will be rendered by the end of the next working day at the latest.
7. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND USERS
- The service provider undertakes to provide a permanent and continuous service.
- The service provider reserves
a. to interrupt rendering the service temporarily, due to maintenance activities or modification of the Snazzyjobs.com service,
b. to send at the User electronic addresses technical messages related to the service functionality or modification as well as commercial information,
c. to block access to the User resources containing data being in conflict with the law, good customs or the service provider's interest.
- The User is forbidden to submit illegal data or use the Snazzyjobs.com service in the way that is in conflict with the law, good customs, violaties the personal goods of third parties or interest of the service provider.
- Any actions that may hinder or destabilize the service operation are not allowed. Should Snazzyjobs.com find out that the User performs such activities, the User` s account will be blocked immediately.
- By specifying his/her electronic account, the User agrees to receive information mentioned herein under 2a.
8. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The services rendered by the service provider to Users are free of charge.
- The service provider reserves a right to introduce new, paid services. In such a case the User who wishes to use paid services is obliged to pay the service fees at amounts and on terms specified in amended Regulations covering the new services.
- The service provider is not responsible to the User for any losses resulting from blocking access to the data submitted by that User, if access to the data was denied after the service provider had been notified of the illegal nature of the data.
- The service provider, in particular,
is not responsible for:
a. any losses to third parties, resulting from infringement of these Regulations or the law by the User,
b. the User data losses due to action of outside factors or circumstances being out of control of the service provider, especially due to actions of third parties,
c. any losses resulting from discontinuity of the services due to circumstances being beyond the service provider's control, and in particular due to actions or omissions of third parties,
d. losses resulting from Users failure to comply with these Regulations.
- The service takes no responsibility for job offers submitted by employers using the service to search for a suitable candidate.
- Snazzyjobs.com takes no responsibility for consequences of untrue or third party related data submitted by the User.
Our Company makes every effort to protect privacy of the Users. Snazzyjobs.com protects the User's data and processes such data only for the purposes connected with the purpose of service operation.
This site contains conditions that you must accept before using the Snazzyjobs.com service.
The use of Snazzyjobs.com service is equivalent to acceptance of the conditions that become binding to the service and the User after the first registration.
All CVs placed in our database are confidential and may not be disclosed to third parties.
The database is unavailable to people from outside, thus ensuring that your data may not be disclosed to unauthorized parties.
a. Data gathering and processing
The service administrators have access to the User CV, as well as general information resulting from the Internet connection rules (such as computer IP address, web site address from which the Snazzyjobs.com web site was addressed, session date and time). The service administrators use all the information related to the Users for statistical or technical purposes only, as required by service administration.
The employers using the Snazzyjobs.com service under relevant contract are the only subjects that have access to the information contained in the User's CV.
Each User has a right to modify or delete his/ her CV after logging in the service. Nobody except the User can edit a CV placed in the service.
As long as CVs are placed in our database they can be used by potential employers. Therefore, we ask you to update your CV data and to visit our web site to get acquainted with new privacy protection conditions that may occur in the process of modernizing the Snazzyjobs.com service.
By logging in the Snazzyjobs.com service, the User agrees to processing of his/ her personal data by the service, including transfer of such data to a third country and employers that are Snazzyjobs.com customers, according to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws No 133, item 883).
The personal data are processed for service purposes; the User has a right to review his/her personal data specified in the registration form and to update or remove such data.
The User can place only one CV and modify or remove it from the service database.
b. Data to be processed
When registering in the Snazzyjobs.com service it is necessary to enter such data as: surname and names, date of birth, home address, stationary and mobile telephone numbers, e-mail address, account access password, auxiliary questions and prompts to the password if forgotten, nationality, marital status, gender, education (including the type of school, specialization) profession, vocational experience, command of English, command of other foreign languages, computer literacy, driving license, other skills, indication of kind of job, job situation/location preferences, expected job/position, availability, expected earnings.
These data are necessary for recruiting you as employers. We ensure that your personal data would not be disclosed to third parties, except for the authorized employers who remain bound with relevant contract with Snazzyjobs.com service. The User's password and auxiliary question to the password shall not be disclosed to any third parties.
c. Forbidden use of the service
The service is intended for seeking jobs by employees and seeking employees by employers only and for obtaining information on job and career.
In particular, it is forbidden to place untrue or someone else` s CVs. Snazzyjobs.com reserves a right to remove any CV from the database if the above rule is broken or the User fails to use the services in compliance with these Regulations.
11. CLAIM PROCEEDINGS
- The Users have a right to raise claims related to the services.
- The claims are considered by the service provider.
- The claim should be filled electronically on special form available on the service web site.
- The User shall be immediately notified by the service provider of the effect of consideration of the claim, by e-mail, at the e-mail address specified by the User in the registration or the claim form.
12. CONCLUDING AND TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
- The Contract for providing electronic services becomes concluded when the User starts using the services. The use of services commences with registration and filling the registration form placed in the Snazzyjobs.com service or registration (logging in) and replies to an offer placed in the Snazzyjobs.com service. For services available without registration or logging in, the use starts from opening the site.
- The Contract for providing
electronic services is terminated:
a. if it is terminated by one of the parties,
b. when the User deletes his/her account from the service,
c. when the User fails to comply with any provision of the present Regulations,
- The service provider has a right to refuse rendering the services to the User and to remove his/ her account if it has been reopened after removal due to failure to pay a fee or violation of the Regulations.
- The Contract can be terminated
by Snazzyjobs.com service:
a. if the User violates the provisions of these Regulations,
b. if the User uses the services inconsistently with its intended use,
c. in the case of actions detrimental to Snazzyjobs.com or its Users,
d. in the case of other actions flagrantly inconsistent with current strategy of Snazzyjobs.com.
- Should the Contract be terminated, the User's account is deleted from the Snazzyjobs.com service.
- The Regulations take in effect on the 22 March 2007.
- The service provider has a right to change these Regulations in any time and to introduce new services.
- The service provider shall notify the User of any changes of these Regulations by sending appropriate information at e-mail address specified in the registration form. The changes of these Regulations become effective after 7 days from the date of sending the amended Regulations to the User at his/ her e-mail address.
- In the case mentioned under paragraph 2, the User has a right to terminate the Contract for rendering electronic services by the service provider with 1 month term of notice. The User's notice of termination should be delivered to the service provider not later than 7 days after the amended Regulations came into effect. If the User's notice is not delivered to the service provider within the time mentioned above, it is assumed that the User has accepted the amended Regulations.
- Any disputes arisen related to these Regulations or contracts for rendering electronic services shall be settled by a competent court relevant to the location of the service provider.